XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System 1.2
The product consists of two fully-featured parts, that can be used together or separately (sold with difference licenses) - Invite System and Paid Registraion and Invitations System.
Invite system allows uses to invite their friends by emails, customizing invitation message, to have invitation URL directly to send via IM, delete old inivtations and see who registered with their invitation. Users invited and registered are displayed in user's profile, and number of invited users is displayed in profile stats block. It is possible to make the site invite-only, to restrict email addresses that can be used, and to allow self-invitation (perfectly suites the case when you want to limit registrations to your board to some email address, like education .edu or particular main provider, you can just enable self-invite mode, and only users having real .edu emails will be able to sign-up, without needing invitation from anyone). The product is fully compatible with Facebook Connect (users have to had invitation to initiate connection, current users to tie their account to Facebook only after being logged-in).
Paid registration system, in addition to everything mentioned above, allows to limit number of invitations each user can sent, to purchase new paid invitations, with possibility to sell invites to guests for paid registration. Invitations can be sold in packages, usergroup-targeted, allow to set number of invites to purchase. Registration paid options can define usergroups where users will be added automatically after purchase, so any number of packages can be offered to users (e.g. normal/silver/gold accounts) and the system will handle their usergroup change after the registration automatically. Starting from version 1.1.1 product allows to have free packages as well (with price set to 0), using which you can allow users both regular registration and paid registration to get into special usergroups.
Payments are handled via PayPal, fully automated using IPN, full support of refunds. Newer payment methods can be implemented based on customer requirements.
- Product On/Off switcher
- Invite System Featured
- Free self-invite mode for simple anti-spam protection and email domain validation (email confirmation before registration)
- Force registration with valid invitation only
- Force registration with invitation email only
- Option to add invitations button to main navigation. It is also added in user profile popup by default.
- Option to set number of hours after which unused invitations will be automatically deleted. Disabling this will still allow users to delete their unused invitations.
- Option to add invitation tab in user profile
- Option to show number of users invited in profie stats
- Paid Registration Features
- Package-based selling of invitations, with options for each package
- Setting price and number of invitations purchased. Any currency is supported as long as the payment provider supports it.
- Free packages
- Allow users to change number if invites they want to purchase. Base count is the one defined for the package, and total price updates approrpriately.
- Limit usergroups who can purchase the package. This is especially useful to have a package for unregistered users with some special price for registration at forums without an invitation for an existing user, and other packages for users to allow them to purchase new invites and invite their friends. Can be used for user activity promotaions as well creating cheaper packages for some special usergroups only.
- For paid registration packages, set primary and secondary usergroups for users newly registered after purchasing the package
- Debug mode for payments, in which case PayPal Sandbox will be used, and this will allow you to fully test the system before going live.