XenCentral Trading System 1.4
XC Trading System is a fully-featured feedback system for XenForo. It creates a separate section with full feedback data and is fully integrated with other XenForo pages (threads, member profile, member list).
- Product On/Off switcher
- Options page tabbed interface
- Ability to choose trading system URL identifier
- Separate usergroup permissions for each action (view pages, give, receive , administrate feedback)
- Sidebar with statistics information of current user and overall statistics
- Ability to choose blocks to be disaply on sidebar in administration page
- Prevent users to submit feedback for the same user in a time interval (defined in administration page)
- Show ratings of users in member list and posts
- Ability to show detailed statistics in postbit (positive/negative/neutral)
- Rate any user using AJAX pop-up directly from member list and thread pages
- Deal thread AJAX suggestion
- Ability to restrict deal thread forums and force valid deal thread
- Force unique deal thread, so the same user could not left feedback for the same thread twice
- Trading statistics tab in member's profile
- Latest feedback on home page via AJAX
- Current Activity on home page via AJAX (can be disabled)
- Option to enable/disable navigation tab
- Trading pages history in navigation tab drop-down
- Show users location in Current Visitors page
- Link to user's trading profile in user information pop-up
- Dedicated section in User Preferences page for trading-related preferences
- Notify user via email/PM/alert for each feedback type. Possibiltiy to change notification type in preferences page.
- Notify administrators about feedback using email/PM.
- Possibility to set default notification settings in Administration for users who did not configured their trading profile
- Optional comment field for each feedback which can be hidden from Administration page
- Invisible mode. Option in administration page to choose usergroups allowed to use invisible mode. Option in user's preferences page to enable/disable invisible mode.
- Option in administration page to choose usergroups allowed to see actions by invisbile users.
- Detailed user and board statistics with graphical display. Ability to choose time interval and for graph generation.
- Configuration options for Latest Activity block. Ability to filter the activity per user, per activity type etc.
- Fully featured filter in user's trading profile to find any feedback left for the user using different filter criteria.